If you are using the newer Timeline version of Facebook, you can easily download one of eighteen different real estate and seasonal themed cover images available on the Downloads section of the PSP ResourceCenter and add it to your facebook page.
Here is how:
- Pull up your website and login the backdoor via the RealOMS login at the lower right of the screen
From the Home Page of the backdoor click the Download Materials link at the top middle of the screen
- When the Downloads screen appears scroll about two thirds the way down the page to the section Facebook Timeline Covers
- Right-click on the name of the cover that you like and choose Save Target As… (or Download Linked File depending on your operating system) and save the file somewhere to your computer where you will be able to find it again
- Open Facebook and login, then click on your name at the top right
- When your page pulls up, hover your mouse over the cover photo (above your picture) and the words Change Cover will appear, click Change Cover then click Upload Photo
- A window will open so that you can find the timeline cover photo you downloaded then click on it to Insert it
- A note will appear ‘Drag to Reposition Cover’ but you won’t need to because it is the proper size – just click Save Changes button
The picture will show on your profile page, appear in your news feed and is a fun reminder to your facebook pals that you are in real estate!
QUESTIONS? Email HelpDesk@DiscoverStL.com