January 31: Links of the Day
Real estate links
- An interesting look at how real estate professionals' expectations line up with economists' and reality.
- CNBC analyzes why mortgage rates have been slow to rise.
- An interesting infographic that breaks down homes purchased by buyer type.
St. Louis links
- Some concerning news for St. Louis Rams fans as owner Stan Kroenke has purchased stadium-sized land plot in Los Angeles, sparking discussion of a potential move.
- General Motors is planning on hiring hundreds for new trucks to be built in Wentzville.
- The owners of Blood & Sand are taking over the vacant Citygarden Restaurant.
For your entertainment
- From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. you can watch the Saint louis Zoo's penguin and puffin Webcam: