February 12: Links of the Day
Real estate links
- According to Prudential Real Estate's recently released results of its fourth quarter Consumer Outlook Survey, consumers' perception of residential real estate is increasingly favorable and consumers are more committed to buying and selling homes than in 2013.
- Fannie Mae's January 2014 National Housing Survey shows that more Americans now believe it would be easy to get a mortgage.
- In some parts of the country, the spring selling rush is already on.
St. Louis links
- Home Depot is planning on hiring 975 associates in St. Louis to prep for its spring selling season.
- A Pattonville High School graduate has landed a spot as the drummer on the "Late Night with Seth Meyers" show.
- The Book House, a local bookstore that was kicked out of its longtime home in Rock Hill, is now officially open in Maplewood.
For your entertainment
- Here's a list of tasty Valentine's Day cocktail recipes.