The Real Estate Buying Process
What Can You Afford?
Meet with one of our mortgage representatives to become pre-approved. This process will not only pinpoint the price range for your search, but give you a negotiating position for when you put an offer on the house.
What Do You Want / Need?
After you pinpoint the features you are looking for including size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools and other personal preferences, you're ready to meet with an agent.
Let the Fun Begin! Let's Find your New Home!
We will provide you with homes that match your criteria, but you will also have full access to the MLS System through www.TheRushingTeam.com. Register for Property Watch to save your favorite homes, store notes and receive automatic emails of new homes that match your search. When you find Homes you Want to See, Give Us a Call and We Will Set an Appointment to Tour those Homes.
Found That Perfect Home... Now What?
Once we find the Perfect Home, We Will get You Information on Real Estate Values, Taxes, Utility Costs, Municipal Services, Neighborhood Demographics, School Data, and even alert you to Proposed Zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy. This Information will help you Make an Educated Offer.
Home Owners Options
Once you have made an offer to a Home Owner, The Sellers then have the Options to either Accept, Counter-Offer or Reject your Offer. We Will Negotiate the Best Possible Terms for You.
Defining The Details
After the Contract is Accepted and Signed by All Parties, We Will Help You:
- through the inspection process
- through the appraisal process
- through the loan approval process
- through preliminary title support
- through approval of the seller's disclosure statement
- through the escrow process
- through removing contingencies
Closing and Moving
- When all of the conditions of the purchase agreement have been met, we will sign your loan documents and closing papers.
- You will deposit the balance of your down payment and closing costs to escrow, and your lender will deposit the balance of the purchase price.
- The deed will then be recorded at the County Recorder's office and you will take ownership of your home.
Find Your New Home with
The Rushing Team
314.706.9663 or 636.578.7253